Party with gelato making experience
Party at Via Gelato with Gelato Making Experience ($500)
8am - 11am
- Entire store closed to the public from 8am - 11am
- Guests are free to arrive at 8am
- Gelato Making Experience starts at 830am limited to four adults or children older than 7 years old at a time.
- Experience lasts for 30 minutes each module. After the first experience group, another group can rotate in.
- We can accommodate up to 12 adults or children older than 7 years old for the gelato experience (three groups that rotate into the kitchen area for the experience, others are welcome to watch).
- Must book at least 7 days in advance.
Bookings are subject to availability.
Venue total capacity up to 32-40 people maximum. See details of capacity and seating limitations below under "Using the Space".
During the Gelato Making Experience you and up to 11 of your guests, will get a chance to be a professional gelato maker!
With the guidance of our professional Gelato Maker, you will learn how to make gelato in our professional gelato machine, extract it yourself and then use it to make your own personalized pint with items that we make and use at Via Gelato, like our homemade strawberry sauce, caramel ganache fudge, toasted coconut, roasted nuts, homemade shortbread, etc. You will learn how to layer it and then you get to name your flavor. The pint you make will be set during the rest of the duration of the party and doubles as party favors for the guests to take the pint home and enjoy it.
Venue Only + All Inclusive Gelato and Coffee ($350-800)
(consumption in store only, no gelato making experience)
- 8am - 11am - $350 (entire store closed to the public)
- 11am - 2pm - $800 (entire store closed to the public), $600 (store open to the public, you have your own designated server and party area blocked off)
- 2pm - 5pm - $800 (entire store closed to the public), $600 (store open to the public, you have your own designated server and party area blocked off)
- Must book at least 7 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Venue total capacity up to 32-40 people maximum. See details of capacity and seating limitations below under "Using the Space".
Using the via gelato space:
- You are free to use the space to eat any food that you bring, socialize, play games that you bring/make up etc.
- At 930am, we will have one server that will open the gelato case and coffee bar for you. At that time or later if you prefer, your guests can order whatever they like for consumption at the store. The server is limited to serving coffee, and gelato. Service of the cake you bring food etc, will be your responsibility.
- Parties must end at 11am with equipment and items brought into the store cleared out of the store no later than 1130am, because the store will be open to the public at 11am. Your guests that participated in the gelato making experience will get to take home their pint that they made. If any tables and chairs were moved our server will want to move those chairs and tables back to the original configuration no later than 11am.
For all parties at the Via Gelato store, the gelato and coffee are all inclusive for consumption at Via Gelato during the party. Other food and treats are WELCOME! Any other food that you bring, you are responsible for bringing it and cleaning up after your guests with all cleaning wrapped up no later than 1130am. We only have small spoons (for gelato) and a limited number of metal forks and larger spoons for eating with. You are welcome to bring either your disposable plates and eating utensils or reusable ones which you can wash in our dishwasher, we only ask that you scrape the plates clean before putting them in the dishwasher. We do not have serving utensils. We don't have tongs or large forks or serving spoons, or a cake knife and cake spatula, so remember to bring those with you so that you or your guests can serve the food you bring into Via Gelato.
Capacity (32-40 people maximum)
Via Gelato typically seats 32 people in the main gelato eating area with 10 chairs, 4 stools, and long built in benches along the wall as well as two free standing benches. We have two 2 foot tables, three 4 foot tables, one 8 foot table and a large coffee table/kids table as part of the Via Gelato furniture. You are free to use and move this furniture in whatever configuration you like to seat your guests. We also have space between the main gelato eating area and the gelato display area that can fit an 8 foot folding table that you can bring with you to use. Please remember to bring your own tablecloth if you want to cover the folding table. You can also bring in folding chairs to offer more seating. Although we typically seat 32 people, guests that attend a party are more willing and like to group together more closely so the maximum capacity in the main gelato eating area is 40 people. Again, we do not have chairs for all 40 people, please read what seating we have available and plan accordingly to bring your own additional seating if you would like everyone to be able to have a seat.